Reservation for a sailboat rental, a sailing course/lesson or a crewed charter implies understanding and concurrence with our Cancellation Policy.
- You may reschedule your class two weeks prior to your scheduled date without penalty. Failure to contact us within two weeks will result in the loss of your deposit and/or a minimum of a $50 Rescheduling Fee will apply.
- You must be present the day of your course regardless of weather. Nelson Sailing Center reserves the right to reschedule classes at anytime due to weather conditions or lack of enrollment.
- Please be courteous to your fellow sailors by notifying us within 72 hrs that you are canceling a reservation for a boat.
- Failure to notify Nelson Sailing Center will result in the loss of your payment for that rental.
- If on the day of your rental, inclement weather conditions exist (heavy winds, steady rain, fog, etc…) you will have the option to reschedule your reservation within the current season.
- All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the Boat Rental Agreement.
- Cancellation by the Client must take place one week prior to the cruise date to get a refund of the deposit and 72 hrs before the cruise to avoid responsibility for paying the full charter fee.
- In the event of inclement weather, Nelson Sailing Center reserves the right to cancel the charter and attempt to reschedule upon consultation with the client.
- All charters are subject to the terms and conditions of the Crewed Charter Agreement.